Thank you for the suggestion
Actually i’ve tried every way i could ever think of, like removing the entire Electronic Arts folder in My document, cleaning the registry of the game before i have it re-installed. It just…doesn’t work with no hint. Moreover, i couldn’t even force to end the stuck game in task manager like i often did.
Also some other programs in my computer have some problem too. I think i might have to reinstall system or get a new computer…
Hair07 Chris for male
- Mesh info: Lod0 - 8k poly
- Please do not use any part of my mesh/texture for paysite
i found i’m not able to open my game, again. Not sure what’s wrong with it this time.
1. Thank you~ actually i was intending to finish it like a month ago but then i went on holiday…that hair still needs some fix so i think in couple of days maybe
2. Yes it‘s from AC3! I couldn’t help taking ton of screenshots while playing heehehe
Hair06 RedKing for male
- Kind of high poly (LOD0: 20k+poly)
- Mesh by cazycx, me; texture by me
- Please do not reupload, especially no adfly, etc.
- Credit thing blahblah
For those who asked me about this hair↑ before, Ah…finally I’ve got some time to confront my messy folder and finished it in the end. Almost had to redo it from a very early version cause I accidently deleted the file I was working on and also I have a habit of emptying the recycle bin all the time.T_T
This hair was an edit of Cazy’s mesh.
I’ll have a check if there’s still any problem and upload it later : ]
not sure which one you mean but i remember i don’t often put eye shadow on male sims, some of them were using “Eye shadow typeB” from this set and the one from this set (and i prefer setting them in low opacity) ^-^